Scope and information about the Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of personal data and entrusted personal data is:
EXPERTUS detective agency & amp; business security ®
ul. Królewska 43/111
NIP number 525-22-28-900
email: email@example.com < br /> tel .: 601 223 456
Personal information we collect
We collect personal data entered directly by the user of expertus.pl website. The user provides his data voluntarily. The data is collected using the web forms available on the expertus.pl website.
We also collect data from the devices you use - for statistical purposes (cookies). The collected data does not identify the user unequivocally and uses only publicly available data. You can block cookies in your browser.
How do we use the personal data we collect?
We use and process the collected personal data to present a commercial offer (by e-mail), to perform the entrusted order (if any) and (if consent has been given) for marketing contact by phone or by by e-mail.
Possibilities to view and correct personal data
The user of the expertus.pl website can view and correct personal data. He can do this by contacting the Data Administrator.
Data storage / Right to be forgotten
We store your data permanently until you decide to delete it. To delete data from our database, contact the Data Administrator. In the case of cookies - the user of the expertus.pl website has the option of blocking cookies in their browser and using the private mode to block advertising codes and block the collected statistical data (cookies). In the case of data already saved in the Adwords advertising system - the storage time on the remarketing list is 90 days from the last visit. After this time, the data is automatically deleted.
Is my data subject to profiling?
The data processed by us is not subject to profiling, i.e. we do not adjust the services to the decisions made by you within the expertus.pl website
How do we protect your data?
Rest assured - your data is safe. Our servers have a number of security measures against unauthorized access. Our employees have been trained to protect your data and only authorized employees of the Data Administrator have access to them.
Cookies & amp; statistics
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator expertus.pl
4. Cookies are used for the purpose of:
a) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website pages;
d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size , the appearance of the website etc;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the Website User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. More information on cookie files is available atszystociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section in the browser's menu.
Contact the Data Administrator
If you only have reservations, questions or doubts, you can contact us directly by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing a letter to the address of the Data Administrator's company.