Private Investigators and lawyers in one place
We employ experienced professionals including: lawyers, forensic experts, licensed private investigators, technical and physical security staff, in possession of know-how and practice in law enforcement.
During the performance of any services we offer, we cooperate only with experts, which decides about the effectiveness of our actions. We care about Client’s Discretion. We guarantee the reliability of information provided by us.
Our personnel consists mostly of: lawyers, licensed private investigators and security coordinators, certified forensic, technical and GPS tracking experts, as well as specialists in detecting taps, jamming and elimination of interference in business activity and dishonest competition.
We have the highest quality of services thanks to professional preparation and long-term experience in range of private investigations services and classified business security (technical and legal)
We offer services in three domains:
Private Investigator services
- MSW license no. DA I K-468/95 of 04.08.1995, including People and Property protection
- entry into the register of regulated business activity no. Nr RD-43/2006 of 29.09.2006
- detective licenses nos. 1371, 3692, 3970
- notary deed of 26.03.1990 ; KRS no. 0000203559
- first MSW license no. DA I K-468/95 of 04.08.1995
- following the split from the detective services: MSW license no. L-0258/05 of 10.10.2005
Law – criminolgical – forensic advisory
- first entry into the register of business entities No. 205/R/92 of 26.03.1992
- amendment: entry no. Nr 361095 of 01.06.1996
- ERP branch - starting from 22.05.1997
We act in all of Poland, Europe and other continents
We fulfill all the legal requirements, including:
- act of 22 August, 1997 on People and Property Protection (Journals of Law No. 114, item 740, as amended)
- act of 6 July 2001 on Detective Services (Journals of Law No 12, item 110 as amended)
- act of 29 August 1997 on Protection of Personal Data (Journals of Law of 2007 No 133 item 883)
- act of 5 July 2010 on Protection of Secret Information (Journals of Law of 2010 No.182, item 1228)
We have public liability insurance, in case of the need to cover loss for subjects cooperating with us with reference to the results of the activities we carry out.
We operate on the territory of Poland, neighbouring countries of the EU, the former Russian Commonwealth and other continents, but the limits are set mostly by legal possibilities and the needs of our clients.
We invite You to cooperate with us!
Because we perform all services professionally and discreetly – in compliance with the standards of ethics of the International Federation of Associations of Private Investigators and with respect to the binding law.
The execution of any contract on providing private investigation services takes place on an individual basis and with the use of most modern means of technological support, forensic investigative methods and analysis as well as consulting from experts necessary in a given realization and psychologists and partners from reputable law firms.